The General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor Enoch A. Adeboye, has
counseled men in his church the type of women they shouldn’t marry.
The renowned pastor said his advice is grounded on experience he garnered whilst dealing with several couples in his church.
Here is what he said:
1. “Don’t marry a girl who cannot cook, she needs to know how to do chores and cook because you cannot afford to be eating out all the time.”
2. Don’t marry any girl who cannot pray for one hour non-stop, don’t marry her.”
3. ‘Don’t marry a woman who is lazy’.
4. “Don’t ever marry outside the church and you have no reason to marry outside RCCG. The reason is that if you are both from the same church, even when trouble comes it is easier for the pastors to handle it!”
5. “Don’t marry a girl who is worldly! If you do, you have carried what you’ll worship for the rest of your life!”
Thank You for Solving This Twitter Debate Daddy pic.twitter.com/3xsNcEdyv5
— Ayobami (@dondekojo) August 2, 2016