Popular Ghanaian television presenter and entrepreneur, Delay legally called Deloris Frimpong Manso has taken to social media to share a piece of advice to women especially those who are single and hoping to get married.
Sharing ten commandments women must follow to live a successful life, Delay urged ladies not to marry for money else you will become one of the man’s possessions and she added that men can’t solve all your life’s problems.
She wrote on Facebook;
“My 10 Commandments For Women!!!
1. Don’t be in a hurry to move out of your parents house.
2. Dont wait for a man before u start living. U can live a fulfilled life as a single woman.
3. Stay away from alcohol. It has killed others and u are not special.
4. Don’t entertain a wrong number call, especially at night. Its not the right way to find a lover.
5. Develop a healthy eating habit. Always take breakfast and avoid sweets.
6. Dress well: impression count. People will judge u by d way u dress even before they talk to u.
7. Dont use sex as proof of love. Sex is no proof of love, he’ll leave u after the sex.
8. Dont marry for the money, else you’ll become one of his possessions.
9. Add value to yourself – get a career. Dont be fooled that a man will solve all your problems.
10. Beauty is not everything. If its all you have, you’ll lose your place to someone
less beautiful but more matured and competent.