A newly wedded couple met their untimely death after fumes from their generator made it impossible for them to breathe.

The couple whose names were Adamu Mohammed, 30, and Sumaiya Adamu, 20, got married in December 2018, died at their Maitunbi residence in Minna, Niger State.

The incident was reported to have occurred on Monday night. According to sources, neighbours who did not see them coming out from their apartment on Tuesday morning raised concerns and had to break in.

It was then gathered that the couple had put on the generator in one of their rooms that had no ventilation and slept in the next room.

Source: www.ghgossip.com

Facebook Comments

Write A Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Pin It