Earlier today we brought you a sad report about a very beautiful Ghanaian socialite called Naa Dromo Adjei who passed on after being sedated by his boyfriend according preliminary investigations.
The American-based Ghanaian went for a date with a guy, who allegedly sedated her, by dropping a drug in her drink.
A close friend to the deceased, named as Lily, shared the narration of what caused Naa’s death, by disclosing that, the sedation caused Naa to have complications. She is said to have suffered cardiac arrest.
“This friend allegedly put some sort of sedative drug into Naa’s drink which caused her to go into cardiac arrest. There was a delay in getting Naa adequate medical care and it is unknown how long she went without oxygen to the brain. As a result, all brain activity stopped” a screenshot her friend shared stated.
As a tribute, we have compiled 7 hot photos of the deceased.