Currently the most wanted man in Ghana right now, Nana Appiah Mensah (NAM 1) was once the ‘darling’ of the nation, especially event organizers.
He was a regular at award shows, often appearing in exquisite tuxedos under bright lights, deliver acceptance speeches and receive glittering trophies.
NAM 1 after his foray became a regular fixture at entertainment industry events and was at the front-row of shows and pageants.
Indeed, he was heralded by some as the saviour of the entertainment industry for the volume of his investments in the sector after signing two of the biggest musicians on the local scene to his record label.
Here Are Some Awards He Received:
- Special Recognition Award for Business Innovation at the Exclusive Men Of The Year Africa Awards 2017.
- 4syte Music Video Awards 2017 – Lifetime Achievement Award.
- Business Category – 50 Most Influential Young Ghanaians.
- Special Award – 2018 Radio and Television Personality (RTP) Awards.
- 100 Most Influential Young Persons in Africa by the Confederation of West African Youth (CWAY) in July 2018.
- 8th Ghana Entrepreneur and Corporate Executive Awards in April 2018 – Best Business Executive of the Year.
- November 2018 – Special Award at the Ghana Music Awards South Africa.
- 2nd Most Influential Entertainment Personality in Ghana for 2018.