Few weeks ago, Rapper Tulenkey was served with a legal suit over breach of contract with his former management, Priceless Life Entertainment. According to a report, a lawsuit was filed on May 23, 2019, against Tulenkey for breaching parts of the contract deal he signed with the entertainment company.
CEO of the company, Edwin Elikem Amenyeawu says he signed the “Proud Fvck Boys” hitmaker on 27th September 2018 to manage the entire career of the rapper in a period of two years and the agreement included managing all aspects of Tulenkey’s music career and for that, the company would be entitled to 70% of all his performance fees above $100.
According to the suit, between September 2018 and March 2019, Tulenkey had performed in 12 live shows which had earned up about GHS 21,900.
As a result, the company says it was entitled to 70% of that amount; however, Tulenkey has so far refused to pay that money to the management
Reacting to this on Yfm’s Dryve of your life with PM in Takoradi, Tulenkey was of the view that in as much as he appreciates what his management has done for him, they didn’t do enough.
He said: the case is in court as such I can’t say much, let’s just wait for the right time but they (Priceless Life Entertainment) claimed they’ll promote the songs I recorded under the label and take care of my clothing, if so why is the proud f**k _boy song which I solely promoted, more popular and a hit than the songs they handled on my behalf? I secured collaborations with Ice Prince, Falz etc on my own. Let’s not be quick to judge.