Marriage is a step in every human beings lives. Some people are trying to get into marriage and others trying to escape from it.
Proving that if your other half was wisely chosen, marriage can be a real pleasure.
- My husband is from another country and knows only a few words in English. However, these 4 words are enough to keep up with any conversation: really, oh great, and damn. It doesn’t even matter what we talk about.
Here’s our recent conversation:
— Honey, I’m so tired.
— Yeah, I don’t feel like cooking. Let’s order a pizza.
— Oh great!
— Wait, we don’t have any cash.
— Shall we go to the ATM?
We go around in circles. 😀
- I was doing my morning stretches and bent to touch my toes. My husband walked in and said, “Don’t bend to me. Just say, ‘Good morning, my King!’ “
- I decided to make a romantic dinner for my husband. It’s been a while since I last cooked. It’s either work or tiredness. So I did. My husband walked in with a big bunch of flowers and said, “It’s been a while since I bought you some flowers.”
- My boyfriend is in the hospital. I asked him:
— How do you like the life of a cat?
— What do you mean?
— You eat and sleep. I come, pet you, and leave. You eat and sleep again…
— Scratch my belly!
- My husband and I were swimming in the ocean when a crab pinched his leg. In the evening, he told our friends about this accident. Our friend asked, “Where?” (meaning which part of the body). My husband replied, “I already told you. In the ocean.”
- My husband and I were walking in the forest and looking for some mushrooms. 2 big dogs suddenly jumped out of the nearest bush. My husband stood in front of me to protect me. The dog’s owner rushed over and took the dogs away. In that moment I realized that he’d give up his life to save me. Words of love are not just words.