Most Of the Nollywood celebrity couple we see on the big screen fell in love on set and we are looking at the famous couples whose love stories begun on set. The acting career has come with its numerous blessings and advantages which these couples have benefited immensely from.
- Olu Jacobs and Joke Silva : These two Nollywood veterans have been married for over 30 years and are undoubtedly Nollywood’s oldest power couple.
2. Richard and Jumobi Mofe Damijo: Top Nollywood actor Richard Mofe Damijo aka RMD married his heartthrob, Jumobi Adegbesan Damijo in 2000, after the death of his first wife and they have been together ever since.
3. Banky W and Adesua Etomi: Celebrity couple Banky W and his actress wife, Adesua Etomi are one lovely couple who got married in 2017 after appearing in the movie, The Wedding Party, where they played the role of husband and wife.
READ ALSO: ‘ I Was Very Scared When I Found Out I Was Pregnant For Ned Nwoko’- Regina Daniels Reveals In A New Documentary (Video)
4. Iretiola and Patrick Doyle: Nollywood actress Ireti Doyle and hubby, ace broadcaster, veteran actor and media personality, Patrick Doyle has been married for over 20 years. The duo reunited after a period of separation.
5. Ibrahim Suleiman and Linda Ejiofor: Nigerian actress and model Linda Ejiofor and her husband, Ibrahim Suleiman, both appeared in the MNet TV Series, Tinsel. The duo tied the knot on November 11, 2018.
READ ALSO: Celebrity Car Dealer For Davido And Mompha Calls Davido A Boss For Buying A Car For His Crew MemberADVERTISEMENT
6. Mide Martins and Afeez Abiodun: Nollywood actress and daughter of late Funmi Martins, Mide Martins, is married to her beau, Afeez Abiodun Owo who is also an actor. The couple has been married for over 13 years, and they are proud parents of two lovely girls.
READ ALSO: ‘Marry Someone Who Will Make You Cum And Be In The Mood Whenever You See Him’ – Actress,Anita Joseph Advises Women(Video)
7. Norbert and Gloria Young: Gloria and Norbert Young, are undoubtedly one of the oldest celebrity couples in the Nigerian film industry. The Youngs have been married for over 15 years and are proud parents of three beautiful kids.
8. Razak Olayiwola and Moji Afolayan: Yoruba star actress and one of the daughters of late Ade Afolayan, Ade Love, Moji Afolayan-Olayiwola has been married to fellow thespian, film producer and director, Rasaq Olayiwola aka Ojopagogo for about 15 years now. The couple met on the job over a decade ago and has since been married.
9. Funke Akindele and Abdul Rasheed Bello: Star actress Funke Akindele-Bello got married to Nigerian rapper and songwriter, Abdul Rasheed Bello aka JJC Skillz in 2016. The duo is blessed with twin boys and can be regarded as one of most celebrated couples in the country.
10. Sunday Omobolanle and Peju Ogunmola: Renowned comic actor, Sunday Omobolanle aka Papi Luwe and his wife and actress, Peju Ogunmola, have been together for over 3 decades and still counting. According to Papi Luwe, he met Peju in her father’s house